To Join the Chamber via our online application (requires credit card payment at time of submission), click here.
Click here for an application form to submit via mail with a check payment.
Benefits of Membership
Several reasons to join the Cape Cod Canal Region Chamber of Commerce:
What is a Chamber of Commerce?
A chamber of commerce is a voluntary non-profit organization of business and professional people who pool resources in order to foster economic development and the quality of life in a particular community or region.
What does the Cape Cod Canal Region Chamber do?
Primarily representing Bourne, Sandwich and Wareham with 650 members.
“10” reasons to partner with us:
- Business Listing on highly visited website
- Brochure distribution at two (2) Information Centers
- Newsletters and E-News broadcasts to 1,000 recipients
- Qualified Referrals – we refer ONLY to chamber members
- A complete resource center for new and prospective businesses
- Free Small Business Development Counseling at Chamber Business Office
- An advocate for your business at the local, regional, and state level
- Group plans for health, dental, and disability insurance
- Canal Business Connection Networking events and Training Seminars
- Scallop Fest, 55,000+ attendees
- Summer Concerts in the Park Series
- A Canal Christmas featuring Christmas in Sandwich
We are a not-for-profit corporation that relies on dues, revenue from special events and sponsorship donations to provide services to our members and the community.
To view testimonials about the chamber, click here.