Business Name: Arts Foundation of Cape Cod
Program and Membership Manager
The Arts Foundation of Cape Cod (AFCC) is looking for a dynamic, people-oriented arts leader to manage our programming, including our growing program, the Creative Exchange. The Creative Exchange provides professional development for artists through workshops, coaching, networking, cohort-work, and artist grants.
This position includes the following:
• Reengage past AFCC members and grow membership, including expanding the program to include Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket. Our membership consists of individual artists of all mediums, creative workers, and cultural institutions.
• Oversee the Creative Exchange and keep up with industry needs and best practices.
• Work with a volunteer advisory committee to curate and execute an annual conference serving the arts sector.
• Coordinate and manage a communications plan including email outreach, social media, direct phone calls, and mailings. Work with Communications Director to convey consistent messaging.
• Plan, market, and attend monthly networking events for member meet-ups that are accessible and inclusive.
• Work with Executive Director to support grant and fellowship initiatives with jury selection, outreach, and administrative components, such as online applications and review processes.
• Support the AFCC team on other priority initiatives that come up.
This position requires someone who:
• Is entrepreneurial
• Works both independently and collaboratively
• Is passionate about the arts and the arts community
• Likes to learn new things
• Has stellar communication skills
• Likes to have fun and is approachable
• Is detailed and a planner and has the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Flexible and team-oriented
• Willing to work occasional nights and weekends for scheduled member and fundraising events
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
Bonus to the AFCC if you are:
• Technically inclined
• Can work within the Adobe suite
• A photography and/or video editing buff
• Previous experience in the arts
• Proven local network
Other & Benefits
This is a full-time, year-round position, professional development budget, matching 401K, two weeks vacation after 90 days. Salary range is $48,000 to $51,000.
To apply, please prepare a thoughtful cover letter and professional resume to [email protected]
Learn More About the Arts Foundation
Contact Name: David Kaplan
396 Main Street Suite 10
Hyannis, Massachusetts, 02601
Phone: (508) 362-0066
Email: [email protected]