Business Name: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Cape Cod & the Islands
As a Program Services Coordinator – Volunteer/Youth Enrollment you will play a unique and essential role in the creation and sustenance of our Big/Little relationships. You will conduct thorough interviews with all interested parties and other key process steps such as reference checks, collateral contacts, review of legal information, writing quality assessments and outlining future support/coaching. Ultimately, you will be responsible with the placement and supporting of prospective volunteers and youth/families.
Candidates will have the option of working remotely (work from home), but will be expected to travel to constituents’ homes and sites where our programs are hosted.
– Bachelors degree with 1+ years of applicable work experience, or Associate’s degree with 4+ years of applicable work experience
– Ability to travel to sites where our programs are hosted accross the Cape & Islands and to constituents’ homes
– Availability to work full-time. Hours may include evenings and weekends
– Access to reliable internet and phone connections to perform work remotely
– Familiarity with Office 365 (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Contact Name: Nick Ramos
684 Main St. Suite 3
Hyannis, Massachusetts, 02601
Phone: (617) 956-0223
Email: [email protected]